Tuesday 12 April 2016

Baby Boy Scrapbook

Hey friends,
Today I am sharing a baby boy scrapbook I have recently made for my nephew. My cousin has come from USA and I went market to search for some gift options for her little one who is just 7 months old. After searching a lot the idea of making handmade gift clicked. And to tell you all this is my first baby boy album as till now I have only made baby girls albums. This is the project which I did in shortest possible time, it took almost 10 hours to finish this one. Generally I take at least a week's time to make scrapbooks. Here are the pictures, Phone pics again.. :(
It looked very cute in person, and was a total hit :)
I just realized that I do not have the cover pic of this album :( will update it asap!!

This is this first page when we open the album.

  first page to welcome the baby!!!
 Mom and Dad!!!
 This page opens up and has birth stats journalling page.




This is the waterfall page to add all the first pictures of baby like smile, first step, first tooth etc.

 Page to have all the namkaran details..


 This page is an accordion fold one, the pages are there to store pics of the baby growing up.



 one more page to hold the baby's favorites.

 
 on the back cover inside I gave one pocket to hold the wish tags, which the parents can get filled from their guests on baby's first birthday.

supplies used:
All the papers used are DCVW baby boy stack and Papericious baby boy stack. I love how both these stacks gel up to make a beautiful product.
The baby sentiments are printable I got from internet.
The puffy stickers i got from local stationary shop.

I hope you liked the album.
Thanks for stopping by,
Shivani


No comments:

Post a Comment