Saturday 21 May 2016

Engagement explosion box

Hey everyone!!
I hope all of you are well hydrated and keeping well as temperature is rising and making it very hot. Unfortunately the hot weather took a toll on me and my daughter. Hence I didn't get much time to craft. I have recently made an engagement theme explosion box on order. It was gift from a friend who is couple's best friend. We discussed and finalized the color combination gold and white. And I am in total love with this. 




I have made the faux rings with paper strips and coloured them with viva dcor inka gold. The gold and white card stock I precured locally. The faux paper cake is total stunner I love how red flowers sit beautifully on white n gold cake. The hearts are made to pop in air using acetate sheet. The congratulations quotes are printed on white card stock and then cut using spellbinders die. the lower panel of the box is having pics of the couple. 

I hope you like this box as much as I do.
Love,
Shivani 

No comments:

Post a Comment